5/27/2016

Family Affirmation--A Work In Progress

This is our family affirmation wall.
It brings a smile to my face. I love it and it brings me hope. I believe in affirmations of any type. I do because affirmations are positive and can create change in yourself, the world and your situation. I have seen it happen on a regular basis. 

Then I look at my family. We love each other and support each other but are not always nice to each other. Just not on a regular basis. I am going to change that fact. My truth is that I am a great mom, I am a great wife and my family is a great family. 

It just doesn't happen over night. Or even in a short amount of time. It can take months or years. I just know that as long as we are moving forward, I as I know that I am growing, we are doing it right. I have to remember that as we grow and change certain things will become more evident. I need to be patient. I need to love the moment I am in and let my family be.

It is difficult to let them be, but I must. In order, for my family to grow into separate, unique people I need to let them be. So, when it becomes crazy around her I will choose to stop, breathe and read my family affirmation wall. In the end, all will work out perfect for each of my kiddos and husband. I choose to be content and love where they are. 

That also makes my heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment